About Me

My photo
Amsterdam, Netherlands
I'm Rose and I blog about sexual things. I can also be found on Twitter. This is an adult blog, for 18+ and in some countrys even 21+ If you got any questions or suggestions, please don't feel shy to send me an email. You can find more pictures of me on http://sexypeek.com/photos/user/SexwithRose

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Stocking fillers! The results!

For my stocking filler post, I asked for the following:

A gift from our readers…
Of course the icing on the Christmas Cake is we want pictures of our readers enjoyment…. Yes that is you masturbating, which we want sending over the festive period reading to publish on our blogs 28th of December (ish) subject to family stuff going on. Send you images via twitter or email. My email is rosemonrou@gmail.com, don't feel shy you can also send one secretly (even more exciting if you don't know who it is!) Also be creative and surprise me, I'm not afraid of anything ;)
A full list of who’s playing is on http:heelsnstocking.blogspot.com side bar.

 And now for the results: 

From the lovely Yummy herself I got: 

A sexy caption of Yummy and YSL doing naughty stuff.

The second one I got was from this sexy guy.

Noticed how yummy it looks?
And last but not least I got one from a dirty minded Spartan ;) 

Ready to be inserted or be licked

And a late but much appreciated contribution from Hubman
A very tasty shot that makes you want to lick your lips



If you feel obliged to send in your own picture, I'd be happy to add you to the list and post your picture here. So go send your smut to this email: rosemonrou@gmail.com

1 comment: