About Me

My photo
Amsterdam, Netherlands
I'm Rose and I blog about sexual things. I can also be found on Twitter. This is an adult blog, for 18+ and in some countrys even 21+ If you got any questions or suggestions, please don't feel shy to send me an email. You can find more pictures of me on http://sexypeek.com/photos/user/SexwithRose

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sinful Sunday: Longings

My Sinful Sunday

Longing for somebody to join me.


For more Sinful Sunday, head over here:

Sinful Sunday

11 comments:

  1. wow, this is such a gorgeous photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really Beautiful, I love your bath-time pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely perspective...
    Hold on, I'll be right there!! :D

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know this all about the nipple but actually my eye is drawn to the movement of the water and they way it shines on your thigh. Beautiful

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sexy bathtub shot. Nice ....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm I would love to join you!
    ~Rebel~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nicely done photo, and of course it goes without saying that I would love to join you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous image indeed - leaves my head swimming (and longing) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You make me want to take a bath. With you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. And now I'm longing to join you! Beautiful pic, beautiful woman.

    ReplyDelete