About Me

My photo
Amsterdam, Netherlands
I'm Rose and I blog about sexual things. I can also be found on Twitter. This is an adult blog, for 18+ and in some countrys even 21+ If you got any questions or suggestions, please don't feel shy to send me an email. You can find more pictures of me on http://sexypeek.com/photos/user/SexwithRose

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Great Online Cookie Exchange Extravaganza.

As I promised a few blogs earlier, I'm sharing my recipe for my evil cookies!
Yes they are really evil cause they are sooo tasty that nobody can resist these ;) 


Ingredients
  • 2 cups (250g) self-raising flour
  • 170g butter, melted
  • 1 cup (185g) brown sugar, firmly packed
  • ½ cup (110g) white sugar
  • 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
  • 1 egg
  • 1 egg yolk
  • 2 cups dark chocolate chip (this also can be white or milk chocolate or even M&M's) 
Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 15 minutes | Extra time: 15 minutes
 
1.
Preheat the oven to 165 degrees Celcius. Line two cookie trays with baking paper (or just use plain baking paper on wire racks like I do)
 
2.
Sift the flour, set aside. 
 
3.
In a medium bowl, cream together the melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well blended. Beat in the vanilla, egg, and egg yolk until light and creamy. Mix in the sifted ingredients until just blended. (Sometimes I also use cane sugar for the taste instead okay brown sugar)
 
4.
Stir in the chocolate chips by hand using a wooden spoon. Drop big, round tablespoons of the dough onto the prepared cookie trays, leaving plenty of room for spreading. (the cookies will expand a lot so make sure it's small amounts of dough you put on the baking paper)
 
5.
Bake for 15 to 17 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the edges are lightly toasted. Cool on baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely. 
 
If you want to make a whole batch you can double it and you can just keep going. When I make them I use 4 pieces of baking paper. 2 for in the oven, 2 for either cooling down cookies or making the next batch for in the oven ready. 
 
Have fun making you're own tasty evil cookies!! 
And yes I wrote cookie wrong a lot...
 
 These are the other participants with their own Cookie Extravaganza Recipe!
 

7 comments:

  1. Interesting, I've never used cake flour in cookies. I'll have to try this. Anything with chocolate makes me very happy. Thanks, and Happy Holidays! -Elysia

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only TRULY evil cookie is one that does not contain sugar.
    We may have to rename this one!

    "Dutch Chocolate Yumminess"??
    ;-)

    Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these sound lovely enough to convert everything from metric!

    yum

    sfp

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look just awesome! Thanks for the recipe!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. They sound so delicious and quick to make. Thanks for sharing your recipe.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. yum! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Even if these are evil, they sound quite delicious, and fairly simple to make! We will be trying them.

    -Jill

    ReplyDelete