About Me

My photo
Amsterdam, Netherlands
I'm Rose and I blog about sexual things. I can also be found on Twitter. This is an adult blog, for 18+ and in some countrys even 21+ If you got any questions or suggestions, please don't feel shy to send me an email. You can find more pictures of me on http://sexypeek.com/photos/user/SexwithRose

Thursday, December 29, 2011

HNT Picture

Because it's Thursday, it is: Half-Nekkid Thursday! 


I loved the symmetry of this picture (if you don't pay attention to the line in the background at least)
This one got inspired by Yummy her HNT post, and you can also find more HNT here.



4 comments:

  1. Stunning and so pleased my pic inspired you x

    Happy HNT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hadn't noticed the symmetry, but you're right! Even with the line in the background, your picture is perfectly symmetrical, and sexy. Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete