About Me

My photo
Amsterdam, Netherlands
I'm Rose and I blog about sexual things. I can also be found on Twitter. This is an adult blog, for 18+ and in some countrys even 21+ If you got any questions or suggestions, please don't feel shy to send me an email. You can find more pictures of me on http://sexypeek.com/photos/user/SexwithRose

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sinful Sunday: Underneath


Not able to see what is underneath

A sudden wetness

Revealing more underneath

Naughty is underneath

If you want to see more Sinful Sunday, click on the image below and it will lead you to a wonderful place with more naughty pictures in reach.


Sinful Sunday

31 comments:

  1. OOh! We had the same idea! I like yours a lot! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! But when you don't know your shirt is wet you don't notice at first ;)

      Delete
  2. Those are amazingly sexy photos. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did wonder what the shower was going to have to do with this...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much better than a wet t-shirt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did think of a normal t-shirt but this is more fun!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful, sensual, and very classy! And your hair looks stunning here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I do love how the pictures turned out.

      Delete
  6. Very clever... showing what is underneath without actually taking anything off. Really well done

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did put a lot of thought in it, coming up with this ;) Thanks!
      x

      Delete
  7. Fantastic and super sexy! Wish I could join you! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sexy! The 3rd pic is my favorite of the bunch. *smiles*

    xo mina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I like that one too, I love my boobs ;)
      x

      Delete
  9. mmmm I definitely love it when you get wet ;)
    Rebel xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooo! I love this "underneath" interpretation... as does my Master. Very erotic!
    xoxo, Slut

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely wet look, so much better than a t-shirt. Great interpretation! :)

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sexy and naughty, such a lovely combination!

    ~Mia~ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, one of the best combinations there is!

      Delete
  13. Gorgeous Images - I bet it wasn't just the top that was wet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is the hand reaching down in the last picture that obvious? ;)

      Delete