About Me

My photo
Amsterdam, Netherlands
I'm Rose and I blog about sexual things. I can also be found on Twitter. This is an adult blog, for 18+ and in some countrys even 21+ If you got any questions or suggestions, please don't feel shy to send me an email. You can find more pictures of me on http://sexypeek.com/photos/user/SexwithRose

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Sinful Sunday: The other part of the gift

This is the other part of my gift I posted earlier, still needs a bit of unwrapping but as you might notice, there is something different ;)


And of course you can see the rest of the unwrapping ;)



For more Sinful Sunday head over here:

Sinful Sunday


6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Rose.... I hope you have a wonderful sexy day.

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, hun :)
    Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unwrapping is needed, true...I suspect you require assistance with that.

    Stranded

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! You make a lovely present.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure it would be a pleasure to un-wrap you!

    ReplyDelete