About Me

My photo
Amsterdam, Netherlands
I'm Rose and I blog about sexual things. I can also be found on Twitter. This is an adult blog, for 18+ and in some countrys even 21+ If you got any questions or suggestions, please don't feel shy to send me an email. You can find more pictures of me on http://sexypeek.com/photos/user/SexwithRose

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sinful Sunday: On top

On top of you
Slowly grinding my pussy over your body
Feeling your hard cock underneath me
Teasing it

Going over it with my wet pussy
Both moaning
Slipping you inside me
Hard and wet

Riding faster
Leaning in
Grabbing my boob
Moaning loud


I though I add a bit of text to make the post more appealing and alive.


To see more of Sinful Sunday, just click on the link below:

Sinful Sunday

9 comments:

  1. The image is very sexy, but the words that accompany it are utterly delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pure ray of sunshine brought to brighten anyone's day!! Lovely artist work!!

    xxx Miss July xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! the image alone was enticing but the words were an excellent touch :)

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The words and the picture marry together to make the perfect partnership. Lovely!

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very hot. VERY appealing. The words and image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Yes Please!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't recall how I ended up on your Blog, but it is always nice to come across a fellow "Hollander".

    Sounds like the perfect way to spend a Sunday morning to me.

    ReplyDelete