About Me

My photo
Amsterdam, Netherlands
I'm Rose and I blog about sexual things. I can also be found on Twitter. This is an adult blog, for 18+ and in some countrys even 21+ If you got any questions or suggestions, please don't feel shy to send me an email. You can find more pictures of me on http://sexypeek.com/photos/user/SexwithRose

Friday, September 9, 2011

What I've been up to lately

Yes I have been up to much lately, shockingly.
There is a life beyond sex and all (surprise) and yes this post isn't going to be about sex (at least that's how I planned it)

Since I'm a student and the school life has started again I've been busy with a lot of schoolstuff (catching up with some stuff from last year doesn't help either) This week was all about a one week project with a group. We had to come up with a concept for a company in 1 week. All fun and all but a project group can drain the energy right out you. Especially if you work with people that just can't stop joking around. 
You'll laugh but in the end it's just draining more energy. 
It's been a fun assignment but I can only last a week without yelling at somebody. (not that I yell at people, usually I just walk away and avoid them (to make sure I don't hit them for acting stupid))

Thanks to being half sick lately I haven't been up to much sexy stuff (sadly) but thanks to the starting school year I do seem to fantasize a bit more about teachers (not cliche at all) 
I do seem to have a lot of pretty young and cute teachers for some reason and their cute butts just yell: "Pinch me!" 
I must say that I always behave myself apart from some occasional sexual jokes (but I only do that with other students though) still funny to do cause you can shock people with it. 
Most funny is when you both have a relationship and just shock people with funny sexual innuendoes.
People seem to be shocked more then (and that's funny)

Love and kisses to all,
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment