About Me

My photo
Amsterdam, Netherlands
I'm Rose and I blog about sexual things. I can also be found on Twitter. This is an adult blog, for 18+ and in some countrys even 21+ If you got any questions or suggestions, please don't feel shy to send me an email. You can find more pictures of me on http://sexypeek.com/photos/user/SexwithRose

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

TMI Again!

1. You’re on a speed date. You’ve got 7 minutes with the potential partner. You already know the person’s name. What are the first three questions you would ask?

Where are you from?
What do you do?
What attracks you in a person?

2. Have you ever participated in speed dating? Did you get a regular date/second date out of it?

Nope never tried speed dating, don't think it's a big thing here in the Netherlands

3. Do you participate in online dating? How many dates have you had as a result of online dating sites/matches?

I tried it once but not really my thing with to much fake people out there.

4. You are attracted to:
a. Who people are?
b. What people have?
c. What they can do?

Who people are, because a person without a personality is somebody that is hard to talk too. Nobody wants to talk to an airhead with nothing to say.

5. What “little red flag” will cause you to end a date or immediately decide this person isn’t for you?

When somebody is insulting and negative I certainly don't go for a second date.

6. What do you feel you need to sacrifice or have sacrificed to be a part of a relationship?

Time is the only thing I consider something you have to invest in an relationship. If you don't have enough time for an relationship something will go wrong eventually.
7. If you cooked for your date, what would you cook?

I would go either for my never failing lasagna or for a nice salad with feta cheese with a tasty piece of meat.

8. At the end of a first date, how would you kiss your date?
a. Press your lips against theirs
b. Gentle kiss on the cheek
c. Lots o’ tongue, like you’re on a tonsil exploration
d. I don’t kiss on the first date

Depends if I want to kiss my date, if I like the sight of him I wouldn't mind a kiss ;)

Bonus: You just put up a profile on a dating site. You must describe yourself in 10 words or less. What are your 10 words?



Anyone care to guess what I would put up?

No comments:

Post a Comment