- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- I'm Rose and I blog about sexual things. I can also be found on Twitter. This is an adult blog, for 18+ and in some countrys even 21+ If you got any questions or suggestions, please don't feel shy to send me an email. You can find more pictures of me on http://sexypeek.com/photos/user/SexwithRose
Tuesday, September 27, 2011
1. If a screenwriter turned you into a character in a movie;
A. What stock Hollywood character would it be most like? For example: best friend, ditzy blonde, absent-minded professor, captain of industry, etc.
I would go for the crazy, fun redhead who is always nice to people, cause I'm such a sweet girl ;) (but secretly I would want to be a femme fatale like the evil bondgirls)
B. What actor/actress would play you?
No doubt about that, Famke Janssen of course as a fellow Dutchy and amazing actress.
2. What genre of movie is your life most like? For example: romantic comedy, goofball comedy, spy, coming of age, action/adventure, sci-fi, etc
I do love sci-fi and spy movies combined with a lot of action and humor. Bit like The Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy with more action and spies in it I guess.
3. What kind of scene in a movie would you like to play most? Why?
B. Love scene
C. Gun fight
D. High-speed car chase
C and D of course cause you can't have a high-speed car chase without people shooting at eachother!
4. Have you ever looked around you and thought “this is like a scene from a movie”? What were the circumstances?
I had that a lot of times, just like when you want to know if there's a camera on you cause it's so silly for words. The example I will give is one from a thing we did at introduction camp when I was one of the supervisors for the freshmen. We did a little tour in the woods after the movie 'Blair Witch Project' we hid out with masks and outfits and the freshmen would come in groups and we would try and scare them. Of course I was hiding in the darkest part of the forest and I had my cameo outfit on and all I had to do was hide, wait and scare. While I was waiting I thought, well this could be a perfect place and time for a serial killer to turn up (if he could find me). I'm not that easily scared but waiting for over an hour in the forest for the first group to come can induce some thinking. (did scare the hell out of people though even when they were shining their mobile phones around for light. They still didn't see me) Oh I do love the sound of screaming.
5. Have you ever looked at a character in a movie and said, “Hey, that could be me”? Who/what was the character?
Hmmm tricky one, since there is nobody like me of course. But I would be more a combination of people I think, but in a weird way. I'm nice most of the time but I can be naughty (of course) I don't like to fight with people but if you do or say something really wrong I will tell or I walk away (did that once cause the guy was getting on my nerves and I wanted to slap him) If I set my mind to something I can do it but I do lose motivation sometimes. I'm a bit of a perfectionist but not with everything.
If you can tell who I would be, do tell!
Bonus: Have you ever been in pictures–Hollywood film, porno, homemade video, or other type of film? Tell us about it. …and is it on YouTube
I have been in 2 professional movies and a few fun things like school movies (getting cold coffee thrown in your face is always fun)
For the Waldo enthusiasts, if you can find me in here that would be, well, amazing cause I barely can find myself.
I'll give a hint, no, sadly I'm not one of the girls flashing and I'm in a crowd up front.