I'm Rose and I blog about sexual things. I can also be found on Twitter.
This is an adult blog, for 18+ and in some countrys even 21+
If you got any questions or suggestions, please don't feel shy to send me an email.
You can find more pictures of me on http://sexypeek.com/photos/user/SexwithRose
1. You have been separated from your significant other for six months. An attractive, attentive neighbor has paid you flattering attention. It is obvious he/she wishes to take the relationship further. Do you:
a. Dismiss him/her, you’re in a committed relationship.
b. Continue to flirt, but go no further. c. Fantasize about him/her, but take care of your sexual needs solo.
d. Let the affair become physical.
2. A male co-worker whom you have heard is great in bed and very well endowed has been flirting with you a lot. He obviously wishes to start a relationship. Do you: (This question is for women AND men).
a. Make it clear to him you’re not interested.
b. Flirt with him but go no further c. Mentally undress him and wonder what he’d be like in bed.
d. Let the relationship become sexual.
3. Your significant other is impotent most of the time, showing little interest in you and little interest in being sexual. Do you:
a. Resign yourself to no sex.
b. Satisfy your needs with masturbation
c. Find someone who can satisfy you sexually but remain with your significant other d. Leave him or her
4. The last time you and your mate had sex, were you:
a. Concentrating mostly on him/her, and you didn’t even orgasm b. Thinking about your pleasure and theirs.
c. Concentrating mainly on your own pleasure.
d. Used his/her body as a tool to reach your own orgasm.
5. What kind of partner do you prefer while making love or having sex?
a. Tender, loving, slow and sweeet
b. I don’t care, just do me; it’s been a while c. Tough, take-charge, I like it a little rough
d. Any lovin’ is good lovin’
Bonus: Do you mind if your significant other ogles/checks out another sexy person? What if they comment on that person, do you mind that? I don't mind it at all, even encourage it. I'm not that fuzzy about it, even say to my bf, hey look at that girl.