About Me

My photo
Amsterdam, Netherlands
I'm Rose and I blog about sexual things. I can also be found on Twitter. This is an adult blog, for 18+ and in some countrys even 21+ If you got any questions or suggestions, please don't feel shy to send me an email. You can find more pictures of me on http://sexypeek.com/photos/user/SexwithRose

Monday, August 1, 2011

Date with D part 2

While he went down on my his hands caressed my body. I felt his breath on my pussy and he started licking me. Slowly his hand moved towards my pussy and he slid a finger in me. After a while of enjoyment he roughly pushed me in the position he wanted me in and slid his cock in me.

He started pounding me and I loved it, the harder the better. He took me really hard and paused now and then for some slow teasing and kissing. After a pause he roughly turned me over and started pounding me from behind. He pulled my hair with one hand and with the other he rubbed my pussy. I loved how hard he pounded in on me and I became more horny by the second.

He turned me over again and took me hard. I moaned and he was close to his orgasm. He wrapped his arms around me and thrusting his cock deep inside me, hard. Just a few more thrusts and he sprayed his sperm deep inside me.

After that we gave each other massages and I teased him so bad sitting on top. Sliding my wet pussy over his hard cock without letting it go in. It got him so horny that he asked me to stop.

The rest of the night was full of more fun and orgasms.

Love and kisses to all,

Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment