About Me

My photo
Amsterdam, Netherlands
I'm Rose and I blog about sexual things. I can also be found on Twitter. This is an adult blog, for 18+ and in some countrys even 21+ If you got any questions or suggestions, please don't feel shy to send me an email. You can find more pictures of me on http://sexypeek.com/photos/user/SexwithRose

Friday, July 22, 2011

Date with capital D part 1

Before I knew it I was waiting for D in the city. Just a few hours before we agreed meeting and we went through the options together. We could meet, go for a drink, go to his place, go to a sauna and more. We agreed meeting and decided on the spot where to go.
My heart was racing when I saw somebody pulling over and then I saw him. He was even sexier then in his pictures and he had a big smile on his face when he saw me. I probably did too. We walked over to each other and started kissing right away. While we were kissing, I smelt his nice scent and I felt his body against mine. My hands wondered over back and I felt his cute butt. Nice and firm, just how I like it.

We stood there kissing for a few minutes and then he stepped back and looked at me.
With heels on I was slightly taller then him and he noticed that. He didn't suspect that but he thought it was cute.
Together we decided that we wouldn't bother with going for a drink but straight to his place.
Arriving at his house I walked up the stairs before him. His hands went underneight my skirt and I paused on the stairs. He started feeling my ass and gave a kiss on my cheeks. I started walking up the stairs again and he offered me a drink. I took of my coat and took the drink. We kissed again and quickly decided to go to the bedroom.

We put down the drinks and fell on the bed. He immidiately started me kissing wildly and while I returned that our hands were all over our bodies.  His hands went under my skirt and he felt that I already was soaking wet. My hands went from his ass to the front and I felt that he was very horny. D started to stroke me while kissing and I moaned slightly.
He pulled my thong off and I took my shirt and bra off. I undid his buttons of his shirt and opened his pants.

We took off all the clothes we had left and we started kissing wildly. I could feel his passion and also could see it. He went down on me while kissing and I felt his lips on me.

To be continued.

Love and kisses to all,
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment