About Me

My photo
Amsterdam, Netherlands
I'm Rose and I blog about sexual things. I can also be found on Twitter. This is an adult blog, for 18+ and in some countrys even 21+ If you got any questions or suggestions, please don't feel shy to send me an email. You can find more pictures of me on http://sexypeek.com/photos/user/SexwithRose

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Date time part 1

Yesterday was the day that I had a date with a couple. First time ever I did that.
Which was pretty exciting.

We agreed to meet at a station, I went there by train and they would wait for me there. The day started with me taking a shower, getting all wet of course. After a lovely shower, quickly put on some sexy clothes. This was a skirt, a sexy thong, strapless bra and a sexy top. Also brought my blazer cause it was a bit chilly.
Took my bicycle to the station and stepped in the train towards the meeting point. We agreed to meet at a different station where they would be waiting for me. The train ride took forever in my mind, and I felt nervous.

We agreed that nothing had to happen and anything could happen but I prefer to get to know people first. I'm not the jump straight into bed kind of person. I might be tempted if the other person was really hot but then the flirting would be enough to get to know each other. Getting back to the date, when I got out of the train I was very nervous. My legs were a bit shaky and wearing heels doesn't help then. I walked towards the meeting point and I saw them standing there.
Walking towards them, I saw the smile on their faces so I knew they like me. Only thing I noticed is that they were a lot smaller then me. (I'm a pretty tall girl with my 6'1 (1.83 in meters) and I didn't see that one coming)
We said hi to each other by 3 kisses on the cheeks (that's how it's done in Holland)
And together we walked while talking into the city.

To be continued......

Love and kisses to all,
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment