About Me

My photo
Amsterdam, Netherlands
I'm Rose and I blog about sexual things. I can also be found on Twitter. This is an adult blog, for 18+ and in some countrys even 21+ If you got any questions or suggestions, please don't feel shy to send me an email. You can find more pictures of me on http://sexypeek.com/photos/user/SexwithRose

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sinful Sunday: Stockings

Earlier this week I got my new stockings in the mail, and they have no idea how much naughtyness they will endure before thrown away.

The virgin stockings


If you want to see who else is playing, click on the picture below

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful stockings- on lovely legs! xxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful... I hope we see some of the naughtiness those stockings will have to endure ;)
    Rebel xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great legs and a gorgeous pair of stockings....................

    ~Mia~ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice legs!

    I trust that you'll tell us about the naughtyness that they will endure :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stockings; I enjoy it when my slut wears stockings like that...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am wondering if they might make it to London with you on Friday.... I do hope so.

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like the rest of you, your legs are a stunning sight, and they look beautiful in these stockings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look lovely :)
    Here's to naughtiness!!

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. The view from here is utterly delightful Rose..

    ReplyDelete