About Me

My photo
Amsterdam, Netherlands
I'm Rose and I blog about sexual things. I can also be found on Twitter. This is an adult blog, for 18+ and in some countrys even 21+ If you got any questions or suggestions, please don't feel shy to send me an email. You can find more pictures of me on http://sexypeek.com/photos/user/SexwithRose

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My birthday presents

A while ago I requested pictures for my birthday (which is today ) And this is the result of that!

First of all I got some lovely, sexy, hot pictures from @jillandjackcpl @jackandjillcpl  Don't you just want to look at their pretty pictures all the time?

Just perfect!


*lick*

Such a yummmmmy ass

Isn't it more fun when somebody else does that?

I also got a very sexy picture from @Jephfreak This picture is bound to make wet spots.

*lick*

  I also got this sexy picture from @Yummy being just as yummy as her blog!
Certainly a lick and a grab there

And last but certainly not least I got this very sexy and drool/lick inducing picture from @BlackSilk Also makes me want to grab the screen.
*lick*
I hope you enjoy these pictures just as much as I do!

2 comments: