About Me

My photo
Amsterdam, Netherlands
I'm Rose and I blog about sexual things. I can also be found on Twitter. This is an adult blog, for 18+ and in some countrys even 21+ If you got any questions or suggestions, please don't feel shy to send me an email. You can find more pictures of me on http://sexypeek.com/photos/user/SexwithRose

Thursday, December 1, 2011

TMI Fun(ny) stuff!

1. Finish this thought: Nerds make me ____ ? (idea from PocketRockettz)

Hmm a tricky one, cause there is a difference between nerds and nerd. From the cute, sweet, funny nerd that makes me happy and the not so clean one with no sense of fun and jokes. But if I take my bf (yes he's a real nerd) as example for nerds, nerds make me happy! (and also horny sometimes)

2. If you were in a beauty pageant, which would be your ticket to the tiara? (heard on the Newlywed Game)
a. Talent
b. Interview
c. Swimsuit
d. Evening wear (i.e., gown, tuxedo)

Also tricky, even though I look great in dresses with my long pretty legs. I would still go for talent. Even if that means that I would at least take some singing lessons to pull it off.  And no I'm not gonna prove it, I'm shy and don't have a need for everybody to hear it ;)

3. On your body what is eye candy and what is an eyesore?

Of course everything about me is eye candy but I've got to say that I can distract people pretty good with my boobs and legs. Only thing that I could think of as an eyesore may be my feet, they are the reason I have a pair of correction soles.

4. Your penis is starring in a gritty crime drama? Which part would it play?
a. Straight laced detective
b. Hooded criminal
c. Crooked cop


Totally ignoring the fact that I don't have a penis, I would have to go for the straight laced detective. Just because I immediately pictured myself all laced up in a corset with some high heels and a hat.

5. Would you rather? (as heard on the Graham Norton Show)
a. Eat dog food for every meal for a year or
b. Get shot in the knee


I think it would depend on what kind of dog food, dry food I would be able to stand but if it would be that gooey disgusting stuff I'd rather get shot in the knee. 

6. If you crapped yourself at work what would you do? (This was a poll taken at a blues bar…seriously)
a. Go commando
b. Do nothing
c. Turn ‘em inside out
d. Wash in employee sink

I would go commando, even though the chances of crappy myself before I'm old and might have to wear diapers again, are zero. I go commando all the time, especially in the summer, even with dresses and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment