About Me

My photo
Amsterdam, Netherlands
I'm Rose and I blog about sexual things. I can also be found on Twitter. This is an adult blog, for 18+ and in some countrys even 21+ If you got any questions or suggestions, please don't feel shy to send me an email. You can find more pictures of me on http://sexypeek.com/photos/user/SexwithRose

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Wanton Wednesday: Markings

 Guess where the marks came from?

Spank me?


If you want to see more of Wanton Wednesday, click the picture below.






12 comments:

  1. A wet red warm bottom.... just perfect!

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your Sinful Sunday picture, this picture has inspired very erotic and satisfying thoughts. A beautiful and sexy shot. As I said on Twitter, I don't take baths often, but I suddenly want to.

    -Jack

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! That was quite a surprise when I opened the link, a GREAT surprise, perfect follow on from your Sinful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, awesome pic Rose! Looks to be a good "hump day" in The Netherlands.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh... lovely view of lovely marks! and may I join you? :)

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you guys like it, and yes KaziGrrl you may join me, of course! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a wonderful bottom for marking;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fuck me that is so hot!!! Breath taking!

    ReplyDelete